WARMER MIXTAPES #1547 | by Adina Camelia Hora [Kamelia]/(D.G.TAL)

1. John Legend | All Of Me
What a song! I get emotional every time I listen to it or sing it. For me, it represents the most romantic Love declaration: 'Cause all of me loves all of you... Love your curves and all your edges... All your perfect imperfections.

2. Amy Winehouse | Rehab
My favourite artist of all times... I am not going to mention which song I like the most because I can't do that. I absolutely love Rehab, You Know I'm No Good, Back To Black, Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?, He Can Hold Her, Valerie, Tears Dry On Their Own, Wake Up Alone and so many more. I remember the day I met Amy. A friend wanted to show me something on TV. He said: Come! There is a girl that sings just like you and looks a bit like you (probably because of the black cat eyeliner). It was Amy with Rehab. Since that day I began to realize how much we have in common and she became part of my everyday life. She had a big influence on me and my style.

3. Rihanna | Unfaithful
This song changed my life. I sang it in 2006 at a singing competition show on TV. It was like my debut in Romania's Music Industry and millions of people saw me perform. I admire Rihanna for all her career and she, like Amy, influenced and inspired me.

4. Drake | Hotline Bling
I just love this song! I used to listen to it every day: in the car, at the gym, in the shower, etc. It's the perfect example of a hit record with a simple and sexy melody that gets stuck in your head.

5. Adele | Daydreamer
I fell in love with Adele's voice instantly when I heard this song in 2007. All her songs end up close to people's hearts because there's a certain emotion and truth in each of them. I gotta mention great songs like Chasing Pavements, My Same, Make You Feel My Love, Set Fire To The Rain, One And Only. She is one of the greatest artists ever!

6. Charlie Puth | Marvin Gaye (feat. Meghan Trainor)
I can't help it and everytime I hear this song I get up and start dancing. It's like a drug. A happy, retro, sexy drug...

7. Matt Corby | Brother (Stripped Back Version)
This was the first song I heard from him and I remember exactly when my brother and producer, George Hora, entered my room and said that he wanted to show me something. It was love at first sight... His voice is so unique, so special, warm and powerful at the same time.

8. Major Lazer | Watch Out For This (Bumaye) (feat. Busy Signal, The Flexican & FS Green)
There was a period in my life, in 2009-2011, when I was obsessed with Dancehall, Reggae and Reggaeton. I enjoy dancing to these beats and I can say that Dancehall is one of my favourite Music genres.

9. Julie London | Cry Me A River
A wonderful Jazzy Blues ballad sang by a legend with her smoky, sensual voice.

10. Eva Simons | Bludfire (feat. Sidney Samson)
A powerful song and a powerful voice! The combination between the beat, the lyrics and Eva's personality and style transmits a great energy.