WARMER MIXTAPES #744 | by Francesco Yates

1. Queen | Bohemian Rhapsody
When I first heard it, I couldn’t believe how they were able to practically fit 3 styles of Music into one song and have it be that amazing. It inspired me to become a better Musician altogether.

2. Sam Cooke | A Change Is Gonna Come
This song is the definition of what Soul is to me. The emotion Sam Cooke put behind that song is so Real.

3. Led Zeppelin | Immigrant Song
The energy of this song is what drew me to playing the guitar. It is the first Rock song I ever listened to.

4. Shaggy | Angel (feat. Rayvon)
This is the first song I ever sang for anyone. It brings back memories of when I first went to Jamaica as a little kid. It’s the first song that opened my eyes to Dancehall Music.

5. Bob Marley And The Wailers | Natural Mystic
For me, this song is the epitome of good vibes. The way Bob Marley sang it and the haunting nature of it is what I love.



6. The Police | Walking On The Moon
It amazes me how the Police were always able to blend Reggae and Rock so well and have it be so unique. I was blown away by the drummer's technical skills as well.

7. The Weeknd | Wicked Games
Right off the bat, I loved the track (how the guitars come in and the rhythm of the drum beat). Then when he started singing, I was blown away. It is something totally Amazing and Fresh.

8. Eminem | Lose Yourself
I like Eminem’s storytelling in this song. How he described Life before he became Eminem and his struggles getting there... You wanted him to win.

9. Justin Timberlake | LoveStoned/I Think She Knows (Interlude)
This is the jam of 2007 and still a jam today. To me, when Justin came out with this album he changed the game. The way the album sounded, the Style; it was too cool not to like.

10. Alexandra Stan | Lemonade
Mr. Saxobeat is still dope but, for me, this song is my favourite of hers by far. She made singing about Lemonade sound amazing.