WARMER MIXTAPES #715 | by Leon Maddy [Crazyharmonica] of Illegal Music

1. Bill Evans | Waltz For Debby
My All Time Favourite Jazz Musician, I heard Bill Evans from his sessions with Miles Davis. Waltz For Debby is an Amazing Twist of a Waltz and Gentle Jazz.

2. Illegal Music | Untitled
Produced by Myself, I Still Love the Sample and it is the Favourite of All My Compositions, Very Minimal but Effective.

3. Chris Bring The Heat | Hatred For The Game (Unreleased)
Says it all, really, this Super Talented Producer speaks to me in this track Like Nothing Else. Top Notch Samples and Chords, Touches Your Heart.



4. The Libertines | What A Waster
Pete Doherty at His Best and I've Always Thought of Myself A Waster, really, so this song Makes Me Feel a Little Better About Being That, LOL.

5. Black Widow | An Afterthought
Heard of Black Widow Pretty Recently, but I Love their Native American Approach form a Spaghetti Western Perspective by a British Rock band, Soft Tone and Mellow Vocal, Perfect for Chilling Out.

6. The Weeknd | What You Need (Chopped And Screwed By Mike G)
Love the Original, but I Do Love a Good Chop and Screw. It's the track that had a Massive Influence on My Style, Chopped and Screwed Right Down to Love Making Tempo.

7. Rude Kid | The Best
A track that manages to be Super Sexy, but Grimy - Female Vocals Always Do It for me and One of The Best Grime Producers Out There, so It Make Sense.



8. Dizzee Rascal | Face
London Living represents the Arrogant Side that makes me think I'm the Best Producer Out Here. Also is Dizzee Rascal at His Best and the (Boy In The Corner) Sound.

9. James Blake | I Mind
From the 2011 Self Titled Album. I Love what James has done with the Vocal and Synths. He is a Musician Who Has Had A Very Direct Effect on the Style of UK and Electronic Music Working with Everyone from Bon Iver to Grime Legend Trim.

10. Miles Davis | Blue In Green (with Bill Evans)
My All Time Favorite Jazz Song, Hearing This Track For The First Time Confirmed My Love For Jazz.