WARMER MIXTAPES #696 | by Jonas Von Der Fehr [Fehrplay]

1. Todd Terje | Ragysh
Fellow Norwegian Producer. Such a great track, with a baseline that sticks with you. One of my All Time favorites. First heard it in one of Sven Väth's set, and Immediately fell in Love with it.

2. St Germain | Sure Thing
St Germain is just the Ultimate Lounge/Chill Music. And there is not a Summer going by without this being played on the Stereo.

3. The Doors | Riders On The Storm
I first got to know The Doors properly when I saw the movie of them by Oliver Stone, and this song just takes me on a journey every time.

4. Jamie Cullum | Mind Trick
This is my Go To Happy song. I Love the Groovey Jazz and the Energy of Jamie! It's that one CD that's been in my car Forever.

5. Nujabes | Feather (feat. Cise Starr & Akin)
Nujabes was a Fairly Unknown Hip Hop Beat Producer from Japan, he sadly passed away a couple of years ago, but before that he managed to make this and other Beautiful Piano Hip Hop tracks. I Love how he always Stayed True to the Old School Hip Hop Sound.



6. Harry Gregson-Williams | The End
I'm a big fan of Film Music. And especially HGW. The way he captures the Emotions of the Picture is just Mesmerizing. This is the Main Score for the film Man On Fire with Denzel, and one of his best. He also produced the Music for my favorite game Metal Gear Solid, which made the game Even More Fantastic.

7. Pryda | Melo
This is my All-Time Favorite Club track. I first heard it when I was scovering the Internet for the last Pryda track when I found a YouTube video from a club the night before, where the crowd went Absolutely Nuts to this song, that was the Single Most Greatest Goosebump Moment I've Ever Had, and I watched the video in my dorm room a hundred times.

8. Lee Foss & MK | Goodnight Moon
I Love the Haunting Vibe of this track. The Vocal Sample is Somehow Creepy, but yet So Fucking Cool. And together with the Funky Retro Baseline and Chords of Lee and MK, this turns into Gold.

9. Maceo Plex | Sex Appeal
I'm a big fan of Maceo Plex. And this is One of his Best in my opinion. So Sexy and Cool. And the Baseline is so Groovy your mum will be dancing on the couch.

10. Stevie Wonder | Another Star
I've been a huge fan of Stevie since I was a kid, and this is so Big In All The Right Ways. It was the first track I ever tried to remix, at 13. Don't think I did it any Justice, hehe...