WARMER MIXTAPES #587 | by Dylan Mulshine [NU DEPTH/TEEN DREAMS/RHYTHM BANDIT] of ARTICULATE CHEWBACCA and THE DOMINO EFFECT

1. The Ramones | I Don't Wanna Grow Up
I have a tattoo dedicated to this feeling. A dinosaur wearing a sombrero, featured on the cover of the album. The Ramones are an integral part of who I am. Ramones Mania for Compact Disc was the first Music I ever purchased. Music that can never fail and will constantly remind me of the Youth and Energy around me.

2. Jodeci | Cry For You
A song I will sing to every girl I'm in love with... In my dreams and occasionally in Real Life. Nothing but Love. It's about not knowing what to do with the love you have for something. But still doing something about it. Not being afraid to shed some tears for what you believe in.

3. Hatsune Miku | Moon Of The Silent Night
Just Beautiful. Sleep & Dream. Not everything is Acidic. Sometimes you can appreciate something for what it is. Even if the voice isn't real / The feeling is real. Here is a poem I wrote that compliments this...

THERE ARE THESE ANGELS THAT DON'T CARE FOR PLEASURE
YOU END UP WANTING ALL OF THE PLEASURE
WASTING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME
DRIVING YOURSELF MAD
GROPING FOR ENDLESS ECSTASY
TRYING TO FLY
ALTHOUGH MORTALS DON'T HAVE WINGS
AND ANGELS DON'T HAVE HUMAN HEARTS

4. The Jesus And Mary Chain | Reverence
Everyone wants to die at some point right??? But honestly this song isn't about dying at all! It's about transcending the blank statements and disregarding the obvious stuff we all say, pushing that shit into blind Infinity and staying positive. I used to perform a vague version of this at all of my shows, when people witnessed me singing the words I WANNA DIE... it made them laugh, it wasn't a sad dialogue at all. This song is definitely forever part of my history.

5. Narwhalz (Of Sound) | Cover/Covered
This is exactly the sort of look at the World that I can relate too. The World is an awesome fucked up place. This is the children's story that tells it like it is. Narwhalz is an inspiration and American hero.

6. Beat Dominator | Destination Bass
When I found this cassette Bass Station Zero I lost my shit... The bass took control and I'll never be the same. The first song I heard was Destination Bass, definitely a place where I want to go.

7. Juiceboxxx | Never Surrender Forever (Demo)
One of those Modern Classics about not giving up on your dreams (aka Reality).

8. Fatboy Slim | Talkin' Bout My Baby
I moved away from my home Virginia for the first time (9 months ago) and I listened to this tape Halfway Between The Gutter And The Stars for weeks... I fell deeply in love with the girl of my dreams to this music and the beginning of the tape, the first song, is Love at first sight. This album will never leave my heart.

9. Diamond Black Hearted Boy | I'm Not A New Yorker
This is a correct assessment. I relate to this sentiment.

10. Craxxxmurf | R.I.P.
Officially had a religious experience listening to this. Standing in a shower with my headphones on in a Super 8 hotel in Indiana. Pitch Black. Pure Steam. Seriously I was Losing My Mind. This piece of Music held me together / regenerated me like a bionic being. CRAXXXMURF is insane. What is wrong with him. How did he make this music. Snake charmer. Something to be reborn to... I put this last on the mix because I want the computer to die mid song to end the mix.