WARMER MIXTAPES #1572 | by Keith Cullen

1. Gloria Gaynor | I Will Survive
You can’t deny that this song is one of the CLASSICS! It’s one of those songs we may not remember when we first heard it, but there’s something about it that makes us feel extremely powerful and like nothing could ever bring us down. And I grew strong, and I learned how to get along... Why... Yes I did!

2. Oasis | Wonderwall 
And after all... You’re my wonderwall... We’ve all been there, we’ve all had that person that we thought we couldn’t live without and this song reminds me of exactly that.

3. Plain White T’s | Hey There Delilah 
This song actually reminds me of the first time I ever went to New York and I stood there in the middle of Times Square looking up at all of the lights and thought to myself Wow!. Now every time I hear the song, it transports me right back to that moment. Times Square can’t shine as bright as you...

4. U2 | One 
I have to add this song to my list from this amazing Irish band. This song reminds me that we are all the same on this planet, we need to stand up and be there for each other to get anywhere. One Love, One Life... I like to be a person who treats everyone equally, and this song reminds me to do that whenever I hear it.

5. James Bay | Hold Back The River 
To me this song is about feelings. It’s about loving those around you and being there for them at all times, especially when they need you. It reminds me to take time out to speak to those I love and look after them. Hold back the river, let me look in your eyes...



6. David Bowie | Life On Mars?
It’s on America’s tortured brow that Mickey Mouse has grown up a cow... Although I live a very positive life, and always try to bring positivity to those around me... This song often brings me back to Reality. It’s a gentle reminder of Reality through Bowie’s abstract lyricism. It reminds me that there is more to Life than just us, Life is bigger than us! Is there life on Mars?

7. Paloma Faith | Picking Up The Pieces 
Another beautiful song to add to the list! And a reminder to me that sometimes we have to pick up the pieces and that’s just Life. We do it and get through it and then move on. And I’m picking up the pieces, I watch you cry, but you don’t see that I’m the one by your side...

8. Blackstreet | No Diggity (feat. Dr. Dre & Queen Pen)
No Diggity, No Doubt... This song is my party song. It makes me want to get down... Whether you just nod your head along to the beat and you really break it down, this song will definitely have you moving. It gets me every time!

9. Gnarls Barkley | Crazy 
This song is a reminder to me to always spread Love. Love is powerful above all else. Sometimes it’s hard to put yourself out there and to wear your heart on your sleeve, but doing so and sharing your love will help you to receive Love in return. Maybe we’re all a little bit crazy in this life. I think you’re crazy, just like me...

10. OneRepublic | Apologize
Sometimes in Life people mistreat us and sometimes it’s just too late for them to apologize. Maybe we have already given them too many chances and it’s our turn to put ourselves first. You tell me that you need me, then you go and cut me down...