1. Ulver | Eos
Shortly after the release of their album Shadow Of The Sun I was on holiday in a very hot and sunny place... I loaded a CD into the rental car's player that I was driving... With sweat vertically rolling down my forehead I hear a voice singing: The Sun is far away... Not bad!

2. Kreator | Pleasure To Kill
This song is connected to a bad episode of mala educación. I attended High School at a Salesian Institute... I had long hair and to say I was not frowned upon in the environment is an understatement... A teacher, during a lesson, noticed that on the back of my notebook I had a sticker of 4 grim dudes - Kreator - and immediately annoyed he removed the picture and threw it in the trash can mumbling disappointment words... I still hate that damn teacher... Pleasure To Kill!!!

3. Frédéric Chopin | Nocturne In E-Flat Major, Op. 9, No. 2 (Played by Arthur Rubinstein)
Melancholy and timeless beauty...

4. Slayer | Angel Of Death
In 2005, after a gig of mine in a squat in Leuven, Belgium, I began to pack up my gear with my musician friends. Suddenly the sound engineer put on Angel Of Death through the P.A. We started a wild air guitar session on the stage. Priceless.

5. Godflesh | Like Rats 
In the late 80’s I was an ultra-shy problematic teenager. I ordered the Streetcleaner album from a mailorder. When the package arrived I locked myself in my room to listen the CD. Guitars that sounded like metal sheets being dragged on the asphalt, glacial and repetitive rhythms, the low-pitched voice that came through a tunnel of reverb reminded us that you breed like rats... Gorgeous!



6. Einstürzende Neubauten | Halber Mensch
Actually the whole Halber Mensch album is an incredible Music masterpiece with an unique and inimitable personality. The first time I listened to it I received a blow to the senses which had only been rarely achieved previously.

7. Wehrmacht | Night Of Pain (Part I)
Maybe it is the least dark and most frivolous listening of my adolescence. Despite its name, the Wehrmacht was - and is - a band devoted to a carefree Fast Hard Core Thrash. I bought the vinyl Biērmächt in 1989... Despite the amount of times that I've placed it on the turntable, it’s still in good shape and as good as new... And closely guarded in my collection...

8. Metallica | Orion 
When I was about 13 years old, my older brother started to bring home multitudes of pirated cassettes of Heavy Metal bands: finally my very young ears hear interesting Music! Metallica was one of them and Orion is a magical journey of 8 minutes and 12 seconds into Outer Space.

9. Jane’s Addiction | Stop 
What a song! Psychedelic Rock, Surf, Desire for Lightness. Also in this case one of my rare not overwhelming/depressing listening experiences.

10. Swans | Coward
A heavy piece of molten lead falling on an immense desert of Frustration. The live version contained in Real Love is creepy as hell.