WARMER MIXTAPES #1407 | by Maria Mirabela Cismaru [Mira]

1. Ariana Grande | Love Me Harder (with The Weeknd)
Right now, I'm stuck on Love Me Harder, it's on repeat on and on. This song makes me dream with my eyes wide open.

2. Chris Brown | Without You
Reminds me of my childhood. I think the first time when I fell in Love I listened to this song for three weeks or so.

3. Ed Sheeran | Thinking Out Loud
I love Ed. It's the best song I've ever heard from him.



4. David Guetta | What I Did For Love (feat. Emeli Sandé)
I found myself in this new song from David Guetta and that's why I can say that I love it!

5. Céline Dion | My Heart Will Go On (Titanic Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
It's the first song I've learnt in English and I'll remember it for the rest of my life. LOL.

6. Sia | Chandelier
Sounds perfect! Her voice sounds perfect!



7. Lost Frequencies | Are You With Me (Easton Corbin's 'Are You With Me' Remix)
Makes me dream about the perfect holiday!

8. Frank Ocean | Thinkin Bout You
Frank Ocean with his song made me think so much about Life and Love... And I think I listened to this song four or five times a day.

9. Disclosure | Help Me Lose My Mind (feat. London Grammar)
Makes me lose my mind...

10. Beyoncé | Crazy In Love (feat. Jay-Z)
And now, we're going to oldies but goldies. With this song I think I've learnt how to dance, not just like Queen B, but enough to make myself complete.