WARMER MIXTAPES #1369 | by Nadir Tamuz [Nadir]

1. Michael Jackson | Man In The Mirror
This is the only song that I cannot sing because I burst into tears. It is such a beautiful, emotional song.

2. Bruno Mars | When I Was Your Man
A beautiful Love confession, performed in an outstanding way.

3. David Bisbal | Esta Ausencia
Even though the lyrics do not suit me, I still feel that somehow this song was made for me.

4. Mihaela Runceanu | De-Ar Fi Să Vii
My favorite Romanian song.

5. Seal | It's A Man's Man's Man's World (James Brown Cover)
The title of the song states that we live in a man’s world, but this is a song that celebrates the Woman.



6. R. Kelly | I Believe I Can Fly 
Now this is an inspirational song.

7. Michael Jackson | Will You Be There
Speechless. This song speaks for itself.

8. John Groban | You Raise Me Up (Secret Garden Cover)
Another inspirational song that makes me believe that there is someone out there watching over us, humans.

9. Ed Sheeran | Thinking Out Loud
Such an amazing song. I bet it will become an evergreen.

10. Michael Bolton | When A Man Loves A Woman (Percy Sledge Cover)
A song that explains so beautifully how the love of a man for a woman works.