WARMER MIXTAPES #1323 | by Chris Hanson [Hi$TO/Hi$TORY]

1. Ghostface Killah | Stroke Of Death (feat. RZA & Solomon Childs)
I think this is the rawest song in Hip Hop, period. My Pops turned me on to this track when I was helping him at work. Them scratching the same loop the whole song and their delivery with their flows are super on point. Especially the part where RZA jumped in. Definitely a life changer for me.

2. Diplo | Sarah
The Psychedelic vibes of this track just takes me away to another Universe. I can have this song on repeat all day and not care.

3. The Brothers Johnson | Strawberry Letter 23 (Shuggie Otis Cover)
If I had to name something that really touches my heart it's Psychedelic Funk and the vibe in this track is just perfect. I honestly want to make stuff like this in the future, but the lyrics and sounds were so deep you felt it. Especially when that guitar solo comes in.

4. Lil' Jon & The East Side Boyz | Get Crunk
This was my Middle School anthem and it still is to this day. I got the Crunk Juice CD for my birthday and I remember just going crazy hearing this and Da Blow. That explosion kick Lil' Jon used changed the game.

5. DJ Screw & Big Moe | It's Goin' Down (Celly Cel's 'It's Goin' Down' Remix)
This is the only screw song that gives me chills to this day. I play this song before I go out to something live (or about to meet up with a pretty girl). Especially when I'm in Houston. DJ Screw & Big Moe forever, mayne.

6. Midnight Magic | Night Flight
This song is just over all amazing. When I first heard it I thought it was old, but found out it wasn't even out for more than a month. That Classic Disco feel just gave me chills and makes me think I'm living in the Disco Era when I really vibe to it. Definitely would work with them.



7. DJ Rashad | Do It Again (feat. DJ Manny & DJ Spinn)
I've listened to Juke Music for a long time, but I thought this was the hardest combinations of samples and I think it's one of the best tracks they worked on together. Everything was just on point. R.I.P. Rashad.

8. Quasimoto | Return Of The Loop Digga
The stuff Quas spit on here was mad real. Plus the samples and the way he transitions to the other half is just straight nasty.

9. Lootpack | Long Awaited (feat. Dilated Peoples)
I feel Lootpack and Dilated Peoples are super underrated. This track is mad nasty and their flows about whack MC's are relevant to this day. Madlib killed the beat as always.

10. Devin The Dude | Just Tryin' Ta Live (feat. Odd Squad)
I listen to this joint a lot because it's relevant to my Music Life and certain struggles I've been through. Straight Houston Phonk.

+11. Flying Lotus | Tea Leaf Dancers (feat. Andreya Triana)
I remember listening to FlyLo heavy after hearing this in High School. The Ambient/Chill vibes instantly got me and made me want to experiment more with my production at the time.

+12. Domo Genesis | SteamRoller (feat. Hodgy Beats & Frank Ocean)
Who doesn't like songs about weed? I heard this joint when OF was just breaking out and making mad noise. Tyler's early production was killer (still is) and that transition halfway after Hodgy's verse with Frank Ocean singing had me like Fuccckkkk.