WARMER MIXTAPES #1290 | by Kentaro Saito of Kanaras, Dynamite Club and OTONANA TRIO

1. Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers | Blue Moon
Freddie Hubbard is like as good as anyone could ever be.

2. Prince & The New Power Generation | Thunder
Prince has been the best musician who is capable of choosing the best around for the longest time. As I am little bit of a Rock guy, this is the best solution I can find around.

3. Red Hot Chili Peppers | The Power Of Equality
The whole album is a miracle. It is the greatest group of musicians playing great Music with great image.

4. John Zorn | Batman
This was the reason I went to a Jazz school in NY. I just needed to learn to be able to play Music like this. Amazing work of Art.

5. Arrested Development | Mr. Wendell
I saw them first time at the Lollapalooza 1993. I just had to get their Music after seeing them play.



6. Jimi Hendrix | Machine Gun (Band Of Gypsys Live Album Version)
Anything they did was magical.

7. Joni Mitchell | The Dry Cleaner From Des Moine
If I could play half as good as them, it'd be like the dream come true.

8. Sly & The Family Stone | In Time
I love this album so much that I listened to this at least once every few months in the last 20 years or so.

9. Señor Coconut And His Orchestra | Yellow Magic (Tong Poo) (with Jorge González, Ryuichi Sakamoto) (Señor Coconut plays The Music of Yellow Magic Orchestra)
My 6 years old loves this track. I, my wife, and my son, dance with this pretty often.

10. Crazy Ken Band | Hirugao 
Living in Japan, there are so many opportunities to hear good Japanese Music on the radio. This track hit me well. I am sure I am leaving so many great Music behind, but it is my choice of today.