WARMER MIXTAPES #1271 | by Linda Slagter [Fraulein Z]

1. Spektrum | Kinda New (Tiefschwarz Vocal Mix)
I heard this song for the very first time during our first party we organized in our own Herr Zimmerman club, which was an old meat factory. I love this song, and the Techno Electro sound inspired me.

2. Roxy Music | Love Is The Drug
My parents already loved Roxy Music, and so do I, and this song reminds me of the unique Roxy Music sound and their stylish and sexy album covers standing in our living room.

3. Donna Summer | I Feel Love
Years ago I bought the Danny Howells remix on vinyl. I like this song because it’s almost 40 years old and it still works on a dancefloor, and the Danny Howells remix works great on a Techno dancefloor.

4. Slam | Lifetimes (with Tyrone Palmer)
It’s a beautiful melancholic song, and I love the heavy bass line and lyrics.

5. Zombie Nation | Kernkraft 400
I like this classic one, and Techno Electro sound and it makes me happy when I hear this song or watch the funny video. Also I had the pleasure of playing along mister Zombie Nation several times in line up during Herr Zimmerman club nights and festival.



6. Soft Cell | Tainted Love (Gloria Jones Cover)
For me it’s the ultimate synthesizer song and best cover of Gloria Jones' Tainted Love.

7. Boys Noize | Frau (feat. I-Robots)
We named our club and label after Herr Zimmerman, an alien party cat flying in his UFO around the World. This song is about a woman from Space and people always ask me to play this song, because in a way it’s a Spacer Frau track.

8. Dustin Zahn | Stranger (To Stability) (Len Faki Podium Mix)
A Techno dancefloor bomb and one of my favorite Techno tracks I play. It’s a long track but never dull.

9. Jaydee | Plastic Dreams 
Real House classic, and still perfect.

10. Speedy J | Something For Your Mind (12 Inch) (Speedy J Remix)
I just loved the beginning of House Music. For me Plastic Dreams and Something For Your Mind are symbols of this start.