WARMER MIXTAPES #1050 | by Naomi Pilgrim

1. Blood Orange | Champagne Coast
This is one of my favorite songs from 2013. It just makes me feel happy, and happy is what I want to be.

2. The Sabres Of Paradise | Wilmot
Andrew Weatherall is a genius, just listen to what he did with Screamadelica and listen to this song. 4.30 min of geniality or 8.03 if you prefer the long version.

3. Indiana | Solo Dancing
I have a weakness for songs you can dance to or want to dance to that have a sandiness to it. This is one of these songs.

4. Womack & Womack | Teardrops
This is one of my all time favorite songs - it's just perfect.

5. Tussilago | Animal Garden
A band to watch out for. Really like the monotone feeling to it. It's the perfect car driving song.


6. FKA Twigs | Water Me
It's so beautiful you want to cry. He won't make make love to me now... I guess I'm stuck with me.

7. Wild Beasts | Wanderlust
Just discovered this song and I can't stop listening to it.

8. Beyoncé | Drunk In Love (feat. JAY Z)
Have you been drunk in love? If you do then you know this song is more than the soundtrack to it. This is spot on Beyoncé Knowles.

9. ceo | WHOREHOUSE
Sweden is killing it when it comes to Pop and ceo is just another example. Listen, enjoy and sing-a-long!

10. Kelela | The High
The darkness and the lovely voice. This is just wonderful and the lyrics just takes me to places...