WARMER MIXTAPES #931 | by Mihai Indrei [Sunsets/Musai Soundworks]

1. Disclosure | Help Me Lose My Mind (feat. London Grammar)
This song makes you feel very relaxed, makes me think of a trip, a long trip with someone you Love.

2. Mr. Scruff | Honeydew (feat. Feebi)
Rainy Morning, but special. This song makes my everyday Morning special. A cigarette, coffee and this song, perfect wake up.

3. Chrome Sparks | Marijuana
This is Pure Happiness. This track is perfect for Sunny Days, trips or whatever makes anyone happy.

4. The Gentleman Losers | Honey Bunch
Sunset, the Beach, the Sound of the Sea, the cigarette and the one you Love... It’s the most beautiful Picture, soothing.

5. Dhurl! | The Luau
A mini trip with a Bike, Skate, somewhere with a beautiful view, anyway DHurl! has an unique style, his Music is perfect.

6. Mister Lies | I Walk (feat. Jessica Blanchet)
The title says it all, I Love taking a walk and listen to this.

7. Burial | Endorphin 
Since 2009 Burial is my favorite Artist of all, he is one of the Best Musicians I Ever Heard in my Life. Endorphin is one of my favorite tracks. Every single track of Burial’s makes me feel different: Sad, Happy, Overjoyed, Melancholic.

8. Lapalux | Without You (feat. Kerry Leatham)
I don’t have many words to describe this track. The first time I listened to it I just took my headphones, laid on the floor and listened to this track for hours.

9. The Gentleman Losers | Mansion On The Dunes
Chris Isaak’s Wicked Game is lame when it comes to Love songs . This one is so perfect, the suave Rhythm makes you think about Love.

10. Evenings | Softly We Go
This was officially my favorite song from the first time I heard it. Evenings is one my favorite Musicians. This track makes me think of Love and a beautiful Sunset.

+11. Disclosure | Latch (feat. Sam Smith)
Last but not least (there are more tracks to describe, being my favourites), Latch, I think this track makes to top of my favourite list because there's not a day, not a single day, that I’m not listening to this track.