WARMER MIXTAPES #930 | by Raymond-Daniel Zăinel [Raymond Z]

1. Justin Timberlake | Cry Me A River
Justin is one of my Favourite Artists Ever and I believe that this song is his Masterpiece. I guess, at least once in their life, everyone dedicated this song to someone.

2. The Script | The Man Who Can't Be Moved
This is one of my Favourite Songs Ever. If you ever wanna get back a girl, you have 2 choices: you can sing her this song or you can actually do what this song says.

3. Lil Wayne | Mirror (feat. Bruno Mars)
Bruno Mars is the most Inspirational Artist for me and his collaboration with Lil Wayne for this song... It's unbelievable. Always when I'm alone and I just wanna listen to Music, I listen to this song because the Lyrics are perfect.

4. Bruno Mars | Never Say U Can't
This song is so Emotional for me because my father is working out of the country even since I was little and I see him a couple of times a year, but he and my mother always supported me and always tried to do everything to help me realise something in my life.

5. Justin Bieber | Born To Be Somebody
This song is one of the best guides for me in Life and always when I'm down and I'm just about to quit, I'm listening to it and it motivates me to go on and follow my dreams.


6. Chris Brown | With You
This song never dies. I'm listening to it every single time I have some time to listen to Music and it always puts a smile on my face.

7. Travie McCoy | Billionaire (feat. Bruno Mars)
Who doesn't Love this song ? Always when I'm listening to Billionaire it just puts me in a good mood and gives me that feeling that I can do anything.

8. JAY Z | Holy Grail (feat. Justin Timberlake)
This collaboration is unbelievable. When this song came out I had it on repeat in my headphones all day and guess what?... I still have it and I really Love it.

9. Ed Sheeran | Give Me Love
One of my favourite Artists and one of my favourite songs. Ed Sheeran always has great songs and Emotional Lyrics. Also the Video for this song is brilliant in my opinion.

10. James Arthur | Wrecking Ball (Miley Cyrus Cover)
This song is Exceptional, but the Cover that James Arthur did is absolutely Stunning. The Lyrics, the Heart that he puts in it, the Acoustic Instrumental, all fits just Perfect.