WARMER MIXTAPES #915 | by Andrei Leonte

1. Lorde | Royals
Best surprise of 2013, it's like a gift to myself.

2. Michael Jackson | Black Or White
Every time I listen to this track is like Christmas all over again, I'm 8 years old and I'm dancing around the Christmas Tree while rewinding the tape by pencil and playing it in Heavy Rotation in my parents' livingroom.

3. Kim Cesarion | Undressed
Last track I discovered by Shazam, amazing!

4. OneRepublic | Counting Stars
I'm a big OneRepublic fan and this track is like a Celebration of Life to me.

5. Avicii | Wake Me Up
The best Mix of something with something (totally!) different.

6. Michael Bublé | Feeling Good (Cy Grant Cover)
The best Cover version ever, even if Muse's version is very good as well.

7. AC/DC | You Shook Me All Night Long
The ultimate Rock Anthem!

8. Coldplay | Clocks
One of the few tracks released in the past 10 years that I will gladly listen to even 50 years from now.

9. Miley Cyrus | Wrecking Ball
To me, THIS is her first song released.

10. Adele | Someone Like You (Live in Her Home)
Because it's one of the few songs that is just Perfect as it was Written and Sung, I feel like any other version of it could never exist.