WARMER MIXTAPES #887 | by Atsushi Hasimoto [Zaco]

1. Radiohead | Everything In Its Right Place
I was listening to this song a lot in High School. Listen to this song! I remember the old days, and how fun it was, also how painful it was. There is no old feeling listening to this song even now.

2. Björk | Hyper-Ballad
Her song is unique and the Melody Sense - outstandingly good.

3. Skrillex | With Your Friends 
I saw his concert at Fuji Rock. This song was the Opening of his concert. So it is still exciting to listen to it.

4. James Blake | The Wilhelm Scream (James Litherland's 'Where to Turn' Cover)
When I heard this song for the first time it had such a Sound that it made me think it came from Outer Space. I really wanted to see him Live. Soon I went. It was like being in a Spaceship.

5. The Chemical Brothers | Star Guitar
If I'm on a train, this song starts to flow in my head. This song reminds me of a Peaceful day.

6. Nirvana | Smells Like Teen Spirit
This song is the Origin of my Musical Inspiration.

7. Underworld | Born Slippy .NUXX (Extended)
I woke up to Techno to hear this song.

8. Daft Punk | Get Lucky (feat. Pharrell)
New song we have all been waiting for. It has betrayed the expectations in a good way. A song that changed the Electro Music a little more.

9. Zedd | Clarity (feat. Foxes)
It is in Heavy Rotation forever since it has been released. Nice Melody.

10. Zaco | Reborn
It is a tune that I made recently. I think it's a good Finish.