WARMER MIXTAPES #716 | by Shanthony Exum [Miss Eaves] of Sugar High Gang

1. Radiohead | Everything In Its Right Place
There is No Absolute Good or Absolute Bad. Life Can Fall On Sour Times, but this song is a Reminder That Everything Happens For A Reason. This Song Speaks to the Duality of Life (the Light and the Dark, the Good and the Bad), and to Go With The Flow, Because No Matter What, Because Everything Is In Its Right Place.

2. Sia | Pictures
I am a Sucker for Unrequited Love and This Song is a Dear Friend Who Knows My Heart.

3. No Doubt | Just A Girl
Tragic Kingdom was One of the First Albums I Purchased as a Teen and Will Always have a Place in My Heart. Just A Girl is Lighthearted Yet Poignant. Preach Sister Gwen! Preach!

4. Gossip | Listen Up!
First I have to say Beth Ditto is Fierce! She is Comfortable In Her Own Skin and Does Not Take Herself So Seriously. Definitely in the WILF Club (Woman I'd Like to Friend). I am Way Into Gossip and this song was my Introduction to the Band.

5. MF Doom | Hoe Cakes
MF Doom has to be One of the Greatest Rappers Ever. I Love the Use of the Sample in this song, and how he Seamlessly Weaves It In with His Lyrics. A True Wordsmith, Doom throws in lines like Weirdo, brown skin'ded always kept his hair low. Rumor has it it's a S-Curl accident and When she's on the rag never let her fry the Ragu that you must admit is Hilariously Brilliant.
6. Santigold | Creator
Ever Since I Was A Kid I Wanted To Support Myself Through Creativity. This Song Expresses That Sentiment. Plus Santigold's Vocals are Pretty Sick.

7. Nina Simone | Feeling Good (Cy Grant Cover)
This song is Soulful and Bright. The Feeling You Get After Overcoming.

8. Danny Brown | 30
This song Punches You In The Face, Spits and Growls. It really is Striking A Chord With How I Am Feeling In This Moment.

9. Scissor Sisters | Let's Have A Kiki
There is not a song that So Perfectly Sums Up My Quality Time With My Girlfriends and Gaybies as this one! The Perfect Anthem for Late Night Dish Sessions Where The Door Must Be Locked… TIGHT!

10. Tove Lo | Habits
I just Recently Discovered this Gem of a Song. So Catchy and Totally Captures the Feeling I Get After a Breakup.