WARMER MIXTAPES #661 | by Natasha Kmeto

1. Modeselektor | Evil Twin (feat. Otto Von Schirach)
I was able to perform at Coachella last summer and caught Modeselektor for the first time on the last day of the festival. It had been averaging over 105 degrees (Fahrenheit) for the entire festival and needless to say, I was exhausted. When they played this song I literally jumped up and down with hundreds of other people for 5 minutes straight. One of my happiest moments at a show ever.

2. Little Dragon | Feather
I had a particular moment of Perfection while hearing Little Dragon perform this live in the Nevada desert. I felt a cool breeze on my face and the stars were in full form. I was experiencing Freedom and Love in very new forms in this moment. This song always takes me back there.

3. Om Unit | Vibrations (Machinedrum Remix)
This track just kicks ass. I LOVE Machinedrum and Om Unit and have had the pleasure to see both of them live recently. Machinedrum has made me dance so hard that I've sweat through my clothes several times. Killer.

4. tUnE-yArDs | Bizness
If you can ever see this woman perform, do it. One of the most visceral performances I've ever seen. Her voice could move mountains. Power. Straight up. Deeply Inspiring to always be Fiercely Open on stage and on record.

5. Rihanna | Cockiness (Love It)
I would normally balk at putting anything top 40 on a list like this, but I'm marginally obsessed with this song. Aside from it's obvious Sexual Appeal, the beat is one of my favorites. I actually heard a close friend, DJ and fellow producer, Danny Corn, drop the instrumental in one of his sets before I'd even heard the vocal version. I've been in Love ever since despite my efforts not to.

6. Guy Andrews | Resistivity
I took a long break from Techno and House inspired Music a few years back and it's tracks like this that make me regret that. I've since made up for it by trying to go out and dance to it as much as possible. This track has been doing it for me recently. Its Atonal, Tribal nature is Addictive.

7. SBTRKT | Pharaohs (feat. Roses Gabor)
This entire record has been one of my favorites for a long, long time. This song in particular makes me feel Modern. It takes me away to strutting down some Metropolitan street heading to something very Fabulous. It always puts a smile on my face. I love to DJ this tune.

8. Glasser | Apply
A very beautiful and special person showed me this artist. This track is Lovely, Feminine, Earthy and Tribal. It always makes me think of her and of a summer night spent with friends in a rose garden.

9. Sepalcure | The One
I LOVE to Dance. I had one of the best and most Transcendent Dance Experiences I've ever had dancing at a festival (What The Festival) to Sepalcure. Amazing stuff.

10. Kendrick Lamar | Backseat Freestyle
This is a day starter for sure. This beat does not quit. I'm generally not into anything this Macho, but can't help but love this song.

+11. Traxman | Lifeeeee Is For Ever
I heard this track for the first time during a sunrise set after dancing all day and all night. I call it my Saturn Returns song. Nuff said.

+12. Ital Tek | Pixel Haze
Last year when I did my first significant touring, I would put this song on first thing in the morning, every morning. Pretty much one of the best Driving songs ever.

+13. Gil Scott-Heron and Jamie xx | NY Is Killing Me
This song bleeds with Urgency. It so accurately captured my feelings at a particularly urgent moment in my life that I became very attached to it.