WARMER MIXTAPES #645 | by Robert Nickel [NICKEL] of TRASHTALK and HEY TODAY!

10 songs and also big influences of my past.

1. B.W.H. | Livin' Up
A big classic for me... I can hardly imagine how nice those times must have been and I love this kind of Music and the colors.

2. The White Stripes | Fell In Love With A Girl
This was the Trashy soundtrack of a very beautiful summer with a very special girl - a summer full of big emotions and warm memories and a tragic bye bye ending.

3. Dustin Zahn | Stranger (To Stability) (Len Faki Podium Mix)
God, I love this one, had a really huge impact on me , so Rave - so Sci-Fi - so huge - so Dramatic - so Warehouse - sooo Yeah!

4. Philippe Cam | Karine
What a beautiful picture... Can't say much about it except that I love it and it's truly a part of my past.

5. Nathan Fake | The Sky Was Pink (James Holden Remix)
Psychedelic masterpiece, I love it when a song takes you on a trip to somewhere and with this one I had really big moments up there.

6. Daft Punk | Rollin' And Scratchin'
Had such big times with this one, a lot of Banging party's with my homies in the past and Daft Punk made a big influence on those times.

7. Sigur Rós | untitled #4 (aka Njósnavélin aka The Spy Machine aka The Nothing Song)
Introduced by the movie Vanilla Sky which brought me this mind blowing idea behind the movie and opened a whole new universe of possibilities to think about and the song was the perfect deep touching Acoustic scenario for those ideas... Very touching.

8. Carl Orff | O Fortuna
I was introduced in this by my Music teacher in my early days in school and for me it's simply the definition of Dramatic Music - never heard something similar which shocked me that deep.

9. Jefferson Airplane | Somebody To Love (The Great Society Cover)
And White Rabbit... Always reminds me of that kind of Fear & Loathing lifestyle from my past... That was a time of trying out as many things as possible and in this time there was this hunger in me, hungry for new points of view, hungry for new experiences which have an impact in your point of view. I asked myself a lot of questions about myself, us and the concept of Reality itself in those times and also received a lot of answers but I guess this kind of quest for your own fundament of Truth is never going to end.

10. Jon Brion | Phone Call (Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Just try to listen to it in repeat, for me it's Magic, like a cure for the everyday Stress - again and again and again...