WARMER MIXTAPES #599 | by Vlad-Cătălin Flueraru [Dalvée]

1. Lal Meri | Bad Things (feat. Carmen Rizzo) (Morgan Page Dirty Remix)
This one is probably my favourite track out there. And it’s not just a song that popped in my mind. I fell in Love with this masterpiece as soon as I heard it. It’s just so different, fresh and perfectly arranged. It’s basically a perfect track. This remix is one of the greatest things that happened to House Music.

2. Morgan Page, Sultan + Ned Shepard and BT | In The Air (feat. Angela McCluskey)
You’re probably wondering if Morgan Page is my favourite DJ/producer. Nope, that would be Fedde Le Grand, but that’s not the point. I like Morgan Page so much and I really appreciate his work. I mean, he knows how to collaborate with other musicians and he never does anything wrong. Angela’s voice is the meaning of eargasm! As soon as I play this song, I got goosebumps all over my skin.

3. Flux Pavilion | Daydreamer (feat. Example)
OK. This, right here, is one of the most beautiful Dubstep tracks I have ever heard! A brilliant producer collaborating with the one and only Example, is just mind blowing! I think the drums are the best part from the whole track. I haven’t really heard such thing in a Dubstep song before, or maybe I did, but not this good. Definitely a must listen to track!

4. Chris Lake | Sundown
Another fresh, beautiful song, that kind of reminds me of summertime. That’s because of the sound, the melodies, the lyrics. Such a great masterpiece. This is one of those tracks that you can’t just get tired of, even if you listen to them, like, 10 times a day.

5. Massive Attack | Paradise Circus (Zeds Dead Remix)
Yes, another Dubstep track, this time, a really orgasmic one. I say that because when I listen to it all that pops into my mind is... Well, you know what. It really is a perfect song for strip-tease or something like that. But that’s not why I like it. I like it because it’s so smooth and tender at the beginning, and suddenly, boom! A massive drop comes out of nowhere. Great enough to make me love it!

6. Avicii | Levels
This masterpiece has become a classic! I know there are so many young producers that are very talented, but there’s something with this guy and this song. He’s a genius, a brilliant person, a great DJ, a talented producer. I could go all night long with the qualities. Well, more like gifts. He’s been blessed! Anyway, this is another song that I can listen to, a lot, without getting bored.

7. Benny Benassi | I Love My Sex
What I like about this one? The massive accumulation of BASS! I used this song to upload it to my hi5 page, and set it to play itself as soon as people entered my profile. I would have wanted to see the face of those who had their headphones on, or just hear their speakers crackling on high volume. That’s what you get from such a huge track!

8. Dr. Kucho! & Adonis Alvarez | La Tarde Se Ha Puesto Triste (feat. Marta Bolaños)
This song was a big hit pretty much everywhere. And it still is, in my heart. Definitely one of my favourites. This one has been stuck in my head for a really long time. And I wanted to share it with you, because it’s just too awesome to be forgotten.

9. Christian Malloni | Agua Ardiente
This is one of the best Minimal songs I’ve heard. Although I didn’t understood, like, a thing, I still fell in Love with it. Now that I do understand the lyrics, my mind is full of crap, but I don’t mind, because it has a pretty awesome beat. There is no doubt that Christian Malloni is an awesome producer!

10. Jamie Woon | Lady Luck

And of course, who can forget about the one and only Jamie Woon. I’m still amazed by this guy’s talent. From the first time I heard this song I was dumbfounded. The lyrics, the beat, his voice, and everything. Very well produced, and what else can I say... This one’s another classic for me.