WARMER MIXTAPES #598 | by Denis Răzvan Sita [Dennis Hidden]

1. Hardwell | Encoded
This is one of my favourite songs, that's why I put it first, since Hardwell released this song he is an idol for me and kept surprising me with the newest songs.

2. Tiësto vs Diplo | C'Mon
Another song I fell in Love with when I first listened it, after the version with Busta Rhymes was released, I still liked the first version from the beggining with only 1 word in the song that kind of says all "C'mon".

3. Swedish House Mafia | Greyhound
Greyhound is an energetic song and especially the beginning... But when the piano comes it makes you dream.

4. Far Too Loud | Firestorm
This is one of the newest songs in the set, it's Electro House & Dubstep, I think that when the World will end we should hear a Firestorm.

5. Dada Life | Kick Out The Epic Motherfucker (Otto Knows Remix)
Another song recently released, at this song I like it a lot how Otto Knows played with the vocal + the instrumental was made very good!

6. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike | Tomorrowland Anthem 2012
In this year those who made Tomorrowland Anthem were Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, they made a very good job that can be seen in Beatport top 100!

7. Birdy Nam Nam | Goin' In (Skrillex "Goin' Hard" Mix)
My favourite song from Skrillex, after I listened to it I said WOW, this is cool!...

8. Kid Cudi | Pursuit Of Happiness (Steve Aoki Remix)
After I saw the movie Project X I started to listen to this song and then I got at a point where I listen to it every day.

9. Afrojack, Dimitri Vegas, Like Mike and NERVO | The Way We See The World
This song was the anthem of Tomorrowland 2011, this song stays in your mind until you hear something more wonderful, like the next one...

10. Avicii | Levels
A song that stays in your heart, nothing more.