WARMER MIXTAPES #565 | by Mariana Anita Enache [Alya]

1. Alya | Damelo
Because is my first song and I really love it. As you can see I like all kinds of music as long as it has a strong message that goes straight to your heart or put you in a very good mood. It's hard to say things about me because I am a very normal person. I like to enjoy every day the small things that makes me grow as a person. I spend my free time listening to music, playing with my dog, seeing my friends. I like also to travel, it's a great experience of Life, discovering other places in the World. I like spending my time in the country side and admire the Nature. I love Fashion because Fashion never lets you get tired and you always have to come up with something new and is very challenging just like in everyday life but the most of all I love Music because I believe it can change you as a person and the rhythms can give you many different feelings all in the same time.

2. Whitney Houston | I Will Always Love You (Dolly Parton Cover) (The Bodyguard Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Because I will always love her.

3. David Guetta | Who's That Chick? (feat. Rihanna)
I like the sound and the video.

4. Beyoncé | End Of Time
I like the beats and her beautiful voice.

5. Diddy - Dirty Money | Ass On The Floor (feat. Swizz Beatz)
This is my favorite party song.

6. John Mayer | Slow Dancing In A Burning Room
I like this song because the lyrics are amazing.

7. Edward Maya | Love Story
Puts you in a very relaxing mood.

8. Christina Aguilera | Woohoo (feat. Nicki Minaj)
I like it because of the naughty message.

9. Natacha Atlas | I Put A Spell On You (Screamin' Jay Hawkins Cover)
I always liked Arabic influences and mixed with her voice... The song sounds amazing.

10. Nat King Cole | L-O-V-E
I like this song because is very classy and never get tired of it.